Because There is Hope is only possible because with time and contribution of our support system. We appreciate every one of our network and supporters.
- Financial donations for Hospitality House operational expenses
- Fundraising partnerships
- Corporate contributions
- Raffle and Silent Auction Donations
- Financial donations for Hospitality House Construction Project
Volunteer with Us
- Facilitating support groups Organizing events, such as the annual Cinderella Tea (held in March)
- Social media support
- Help with our Hospitality House Construction Project
Fill out our Volunteer application to get started.
Become a Concierge
BTIH seeks ongoing cancer survivors passionate about helping our guests through this fight:
- Be the one-call contact for one guest
- Sit with them during treatment when they have no one else
- Schedule wig fittings/stylings, facials, etc.
- Just provide an ear or a shoulder
If you are able to offer support for our guests in this way, please contact us.