We Appreciate Our volunteers
Because There is Hope is only possible because with time and contribution of our support system. We appreciate every one of our network and supporters.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
There are countless ways to be a part of BTIH’s community for the care of patients and their families. Donations of time, talent, money, and supplies – no matter how small – reduce operating costs and widen the scope of lives that can be improved through our direct care.
Please consider supporting Because There Is Hope in any of the following ways:
- Financial donations for Hospitality House operational expenses
- Fundraising partnerships
- Corporate contributions
- Raffle and Silent Auction Donations
- Financial donations for Hospitality House Construction Project
Volunteer with Us
- Facilitating support groups Organizing events, such as the annual Cinderella Tea (held in March)
- Social media support
- Help with our Hospitality House Construction Project
Fill out our Volunteer application to get started.
BTIH seeks ongoing donations of the following items:
- Linens and towels
- Cleaning supplies and paper goods
- Construction materials
If you are able to offer support by these or any other means, please contact us. Many hands make light work.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Business phone: 509-939-9672
4711 N. Maple St.
Spokane, WA 99205
Call for the address: 509-939-9672